Are you looking for the perfect combination of studies and training in the IT sector? Here you have found it! In cooperation with the IT Center of RWTH Aachen University, we train mathematical-technical software developers (MATSE) (M/W/D). The dual training is combined with the bachelor’s degree program “Applied Mathematics and Computer Science” at the FH Aachen. After 3 years of training you will receive the IHK vocational qualification and the “Bachelor of Science” in “Applied Mathematics and Computer Science”.
The education is divided into the theoretical education at the RWTH Aachen University and the professional practice in our company. You can put the theoretical knowledge from the university lectures into practice directly at our company! In this way, you gain your first practical experience and can further develop your skills.
The prerequisite for this training is the general university entrance qualification (Abitur) or the full technical college entrance qualification (Fachabitur) and a passed MATSE knowledge test.
What you should bring with you:
- Programming is your passion – ideally you already have some experience and programming knowledge
- Higher education entrance qualification (Abitur) or full technical college entrance qualification (Fachabitur)
- Good knowledge of German and English
- High degree of willingness to learn, determination and reliability
- Good comprehension, analytical thinking and enjoy solving problems
- You are willing to take a MATSE knowledge test
What we offer:
- Independent work and quick assumption of responsibility
- Opportunity to contribute your own ideas
- Regular feedback and opportunities for further training
- A varied and practice-oriented apprenticeship with two professional qualifications within three years (Chamber of Industry and Commerce qualification and Bachelor of Science)
- Attractive training salary with very good chances of being offered a permanent employment contract
- Interesting and challenging tasks in a motivated team