The following tasks will await you:
- Development of software for process and operational data acquisition
- Design and implementation of tools to support our customers in evaluating the collected data
- Connection of further machine types to our Manufacturing Execution System
- Maintenance and further development of the existing software for quality assurance in the production of our customers
- Project work for well-known international industrial groups
What you should bring with you:
- Very good knowledge in modern C++
- Good knowledge in version management with git
- Experience with development in Visual Studio is an advantage
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
- High motivation and pleasure in working independently
We offer you:
- Working in a family team with flat hierarchiesFlexible working hours on a trust basis with core working hours for a good work-life balance
- Possibility to work in a home office from time to time
- Tools and hardware according to your wishes – just as you need them
- Annual training of your choice, so that you too can develop further
- Subsidy for membership in a local fitness studio
- Free fruit, water and coffee
- Further social benefits of a modern medium-sized company such as Ticket-Plus Card, etc.
How we work:
Our C++ backend is developed with Visual Studio 2015. So all features of C++ 14 are available to us and their appropriate use is explicitly desired. For version management we use git in combination with GitLab. There, every change is checked by a second developer before it flows into the main development branch. Furthermore, several Jenkins instances and various tools support us in writing high quality software – e.g. through static code analysis.
In addition, each developer is regularly given free time to continuously improve our product through innovation or simply maintenance of the existing code. We maintain customer requests and found errors in a self-developed ticket system, which we also use for planning projects.